SAAB 9-5 Performance Intercooler BigPack Manual (1998 – 2009)
- Core volume: 11803cm3 (6379cm3), do88 is 85% larger.
- Air flow at 0,15 bar / 2,18psi pressure drop: 268CFM (192CFM), do88 40% higher.
- Post intercooler air temperature at same conditions: 32°C (53°C), do88 21°C / 40 % lower.
- Airflow optimized intercooler pipes with CNC-machined sensor fastenings.
- Special designed silicone hoses with 3-4 layers of armory for optimal fitment and durability.
- High quality, stainless hose clamps.
- Delivered with mounting instructions, screws, washers, nuts and everything necessary for an easy, straight-forward installation.
- CAD-designed, CFD-analyzed intercooler end tanks.
- Airflow-verified in the SuperFlow SF-1020 flow bench.
- Available in Blue, Black or Red
- 1 x Intercooler
- 1 x Pressure Pipe
- 4 x Silicone Hoses
- 5 x Hose Clamps (T-Bolt)
- 3-4 x Hose Clamps (Stainless)
- Fitting Instructions
- 1998-2009 Saab 9-5 Manual, Petrol 4 Cylinder Turbo
- *If you have a MY 1998-2001, some modifications may be required
- The headlight housing may have to be trimmed to not interfere with the AC-condenser
- The sensor attached behind the intercooler pipe may have to be slightly relocated