SAAB 9-3 2.0L Performance Intercooler BigPack (2003-2011)
- Core volume: 13770cm3 (7411cm3), do88 is 86% larger.
- Air flow at 0,15bar/2,18psi pressure drop: 314CFM (188CFM), do88 67% higher.
- Post intercooler air temperature at same conditions: 29°C (46°C), do88 17°C lower.
- Airflow optimized intercooler pipes with CNC-machined sensor fastenings.
- Special designed silicone hoses with 3-4 layers of armory for optimal fitment and durability.
- High quality, stainless hose clamps.
- Delivered with mounting instructions, screws, washers, nuts and everything necessary for an easy, straight-forward installation.
- CAD-designed, CFD-analyzed intercooler end tanks.
- Airflow-verified in the SuperFlow SF-1020 flow bench.
- Available in Blue, Black or Red
- 1 x Intercooler
- 2 x Intercooler Pressure Pipes
- 4 x Silicone Hoses
- 8 x Hose Clamps (Stainless)
- Fitting Instructions
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Automatic, Petrol 4 Cylinder Turbo (B207, 1.8T, 2.0T, BioPower, Aero)*
- 2003-2011 Saab 9-3 Manual, Petrol 4 Cylinder Turbo (B207, 1.8T, 2.0T, BioPower, Aero)*
- *Doesn’t fit four wheel drive cars without modification
- *2003-2004 may need some adjustment to the lower/rear engine bracket to fit.
- *9-3 Convertible has a support brace beneath the engine that must be distanced with a few washers and longer bolts to allow clearance for the pipework. See additional pictures.